Premier oil’s 2010 average working interest production was 42.8 kboepd, down 3% over 2009. This was due to unplanned maintenance requirements on UK North Sea fields in the Balmoral, Scott and Wytch Farm areas and due to some flooding-related downtime at the Zamzama field in Pakistan. In 2010, Premier achieved 57% success rate in exploration and appraisal well activities.
- Premier revealed 2011 capital program of approximately US$ 850 million to achieve production in the range of 45-50 kboepd. The company plan to achieve production rate of 75 kboepd in 2012 from existing 2P reserves of 261 mmboe and through exploration by focusing on core geologies.
- In Indonesia, Premier plan to develop the full potential of Natuna Sea and Block A Aceh gas positions.
- In Vietnam, the company is working on Dua and Cá Rồng Đỏ (CRD) accumulations as well as by undertaking new exploration activities.
- In North Sea and West Africa, Premier is pursuing actively new assets that are capable of delivering near-term production- In Middle East-Pakistan business unit, Premier continues to focus on enhancing the value of our Pakistan producing assets by maximising production through exploration and development within the existing fields.
- Exploration drilling in 2011.